martes, 19 de enero de 2010

welcome to my blog


Hello! welcome to my blog

My name’s julio vilchez. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 21 years old and I study mass comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are publicity.

I'm in level 4

I love music , i love linten music at my car, playing soccer, driving my suv, SLEEP , talking on the phone with my friends and girlfriend, i like chicken and pizza.

My dream is travel the world . I want to graduate from mass comunication. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English but with subtitles in Spanish . It’s a good exercise. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice too good.

well, this has been little bit about me, I want to make friends.

see you next time...

Julio Vilchez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario